Montana Driver’s license
- Reviews (0)
Montana Driver’s license
Montana is nicknamed “Big Sky Country”. Montana Driver’s license, It is the 4th state by area (147,040 square miles) and the 44th state by population with just above 1.042 million people. fake california driver’s licens, Its capital is Helena and the largest city is Billings. enhanced driver’s license, The motto of Montana is “Gold and Silver”. colorado driver’s license, Minimum age to serve alcohol here is 18, and minimum age to bartend is 18. colorado driver’s license renewal, You have to be at least 15 years old to apply for the real ID in Montana.
To keep your Montana driving privilege valid, the renewal may be completed six months before your license expires (usually on your birthday). california driver’s license georgia driver’s license, The license can still be renewed three months after its expiration, pa driver’s license, but your driving privilege expires at midnight on the expiration date and is not valid until the renewal is processed. pa driver’s license renewal, Driver licenses issued to foreign nationals whose presence in the United States is temporarily authorized under federal law, may not be renewed by mail per MCA 61-5-111. georgia driver’s license renewal, Most renewals must be conducted in person at an exam station. kansas driver’s license, If you are renewing a Commercial Driver License (CDL), you can find information on the CDL page.
When renewing in person:
- Bring your expiring Montana driver license. If you do not have your expiring Montana driver license with you, you must provide proof of identity
- If your name has changed, you must bring documentation of name change
- Be prepared to pay the $41.72 fee for an eight-year regular, noncommercial (Class D) license with cash, check or credit card (U.S. funds only). Pre-paid receipts will have a nominal fee variation when paid at a county treasurer’s office
- You will be given a temporary license and receive your new license in the mail within approximately two to four weeks
Type of Driver License Exam Station Renewal Options
Full-service driver license exam station
You must renew in person. Most transactions require appointment scheduling.
Rural, limited-service driver license exam station
You must renew in person by first paying for your license at the county treasurer’s office and getting a prepaid receipt, which you present to the driver examiner.
If you live in a county that does not provide driver license services (Carter, Garfield, Golden Valley, Jefferson, Judith Basin, Madison, Petroleum, Prairie, Treasure and Wibaux)
You may also:
- renew in person at a full-service driver license exam station; or
- renew at a rural driver license bureau by first paying for your license at the county treasurer’s office and getting a prepaid receipt, which you present to the driver examiner; or
- renew by mail
If you are a Montana resident who is temporarily outside the state and will not return before the expiration of your Montana driver license, you may renew by mail.
Individuals with out-of-state licenses who wish to obtain a Montana driver license must:
- apply for a Montana driver license within 60 days of moving to the state if seeking a non-commercial driver license and within 30 days if they need a commercial license
- provide the required documents
- proof of identity
- proof of Montana residency
- proof of authorized presence
They also may be required to pass written and road tests, in addition to a vision test. real id driver’s license, However, driver examiners may, at their discretion, what is a real id driver’s license, waive the written and road tests for individuals who have in their possession a valid license issued by another state.
- Military personnel on active duty in Montana who have a valid license issued by another state and who are not employed in Montana, except as a member of the armed forces, do not need a Montana driver license.
- If the spouse of member of the armed forces stationed in Montana gets a job here, the spouse must get a Montana driver license within 90 days of becoming employed.
- Military personnel who have a valid Montana driver license when they enter the armed forces may use their Montana license until 30 days after an honorable discharge.
- If you are stationed out of state and wish to obtain a military exemption, you can request a military extension using Military Exempt Status Driver License by Mail (form 34-1303). You can renew your Montana driver license by mail by downloading the instructions page and Mail-in Renewal Standard License (form 21-1900A). For questions contact the Motor Vehicle Division Customer Care Center at (866) 450-8034 or, if you are out of state, e-mail the Motor Vehicle Division at email@example.com.
- Active duty does not include full-time active duty with the National Guard unless the National Guard has been called to federal service. (ARM 23.3.141).