Pennsylvania Driver’s license
- Reviews (0)
Pennsylvania Driver’s license
Pennsylvania is nicknamed “Quaker State”. Pennsylvania Driver’s license, It is the 33rd state by area (46,055 square miles) and the 5th state by population with over 12.802 million people. texas driver’s license eligibility, Its capital is Harrisburg and the largest city is Philadelphia. massachusetts driver’s license, The motto of Pennsylvania is “Virtue, Liberty and Independence”. michigan driver’s license, Minimum age to serve alcohol here is 18, and minimum age to bartend is 18. renew driver’s license ny, You have to be at least 16 years old to apply for the real ID in Pennsylvania.
Get a Driver’s License
An initial Learner’s Permit is issued to any individual, 16 years of age or older, california driver’s license test, who has never been licensed to operate a vehicle, a new resident who has never been licensed, or a new resident who has been licensed in another state but whose driver license has been expired longer than 6 months. class c driver’s license, If you are a new resident to PA, please visit our New Resident information page.
Get your Pennsylvania learners permit
Once you’re at least 16 years of age, head to the PennDOT driver license center and take the knowledge exam. south carolina driver’s license, You’ll want to study from the Pennsylvania Driver Manual to gain the necessary knowledge for your permit test. connecticut driver’s license, Once you pass the exam and fill out some forms with your parents, hawaii driver’s license, you’ll be granted your instruction permit. Score!
(Only applicable for permit holders under 18)
When visiting a Driver License Center to take your road test, please be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Your valid learner’s permit
- Parent or Guardian Certification Form DL-180C (PDF), if applicant is under 18 years of age
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Accompanying driver’s valid driver’s license
PennDOT uses state-of-the-art facial recognition technology when an individual has their photo taken for their driver’s license/identification card renewal.
Do you think you are ready to take your knowledge test? colorado driver’s license renewal, Please use our Locator service to find a PennDOT location near you. pa driver’s license renewal, Be sure to bring your completed Non-Commercial Learner’s Permit Application (PDF), completed Parent and Guardian Consent form, if under the age of 18,(PDF) required proof of identification and residency, and appropriate fee.
Complete in-car practice
Practice makes perfect! The state of Pennsylvania requires you to hold your permit for at least 6 months and have 65 hours of behind-the-wheel practice. georgia driver’s license renewal, This is where you’ll become the driving pro you were always meant to be. You’ve got this!
Take your eye screening and Knowledge Test at a PennDOT Driver License Center. kansas driver’s license, Once passed, you will be issued your Initial Learner’s Permit.
Note: Permit holders under the age of 18 are encouraged to schedule their exam at this time for 6 months from the date their initial permit was issued. minnesota driver’s license, Leading up to the date of their skills test, if the student does not feel comfortable they may reschedule their exam for a future date
Visit a Driver License Center with:
- The completed DL-180 (PDF)
- The completed DL-180TD (PDF)(if under the age 18). This form must be completed by a parent, guardian, or spouse who is 18 years of age or older.
- Proof of identity, which is listed on reverse side of DL-180 (PDF). Note: If you are changing your name, you must present original documents supporting name changes such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order.
- NOTE: Birth certificates issued by the Puerto Rico Department of Health before July 1, 2010, were invalidated under a law passed by the government of Puerto Rico to combat fraud and protect the identity and credit of all persons born in Puerto Rico. As of October 31, 2010, Pennsylvania no longer accepts as proof of identification Puerto Rico-issued birth certificates issued before July 1, 2010. New, more secure birth certificates are available online or by mail. Visit the Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration website for full instructions on applying for new certificates.
- Two acceptable proofs of residency, listed on reverse side of DL-180 (PDF), if you are 18 years of age or older. Proof of residency is not required if you are age 16 or 17.
- Your Social Security card.
- As part of ongoing modernization efforts, all PennDOT’s Driver License Centers are now equipped to accept payment cards. new driver’s license, We hope to add this customer convenience at the Riverfront Office Center Customer Counter within the year. california driver’s license test, All PennDOT’s Driver License Centers will still accept checks or money orders as forms of payment, but no cash. how to get a pennsylvania Driver’s license, The Riverfront Office Center Customer Counter currently accepts checks, money orders, and cash. PennDOT will charge a fee of $60 or more for each check returned as uncollectible